Karlstad Tennis club
Karlstad Tennis club is the host for the tennis competitions at Karlstad Racketcenter.
- Poland 1: Maria Szymanska och Marcel Nawara. 6 won games.
- Sweden 2: Linn Persson och Lukas Bergqvist. 2 won games.
- Sweden 1: Emma Örtlund och Axel Wahrolin/Lukas Kans. 1 won games.
- Poland 2: Adrianna Chyl och Kacper Stochmal. 4 won games.
- Sweden 4: Eskil Haak och Emilia Hollman. 3 won games.
- Sweden 3: My Wisén och Olof Borg/Pelle Hallén. 2 won games.
The Club was founded in 1923 and has approximately 230 players in regular training from age 6 to adults. Focus for the club is children and youth. The club values are, tennis for everyone, reach your potential and tennis for life.
All matches are played in FAST4 format (first to 4 games)
– Single girl vs. girl, best of 3 sets, super-tiebreak to 10 in 3rd set.
– Single boy vs. boy, best of 3 sets, super-tiebreak to 10 in 3rd set.
– Mixed double, best of 3 sets, super-tiebreak to 10 in 3rd set.
Recommended team size is 4 players, 2 girls and 2 boys. This mean each player will play either a single or double game each team-game.